Kyndra Sweep grew up in Palmer, Alaska and moved to Asheville in 2020. She creates whimsical illustrations full of texture and color in a variety of mediums including watercolor, digital, ceramic, and paper mache. Her favorite subjects often includes silly monsters, talking fish people and a humanoid frog or two. When she’s not in her studio, you can find her playing a board game, designing a beer label, painting a mural or going on an adventure with her wonderful partner and pups.
(side note from Anastasia, Kula founder person who likes to write these product descriptions) The coolest part about doing our artist series prints is that every single print gives a portion of the proceeds to the artist. Giving and receiving are the same thing, and so it is truly a gift for us to have the ability to support and give to these amazing, incredible, and talented artists. One of the greatest joys of Kula has been watching the artists who create our designs continue to flourish and grow in their art careers. May each of us know the joy of bringing a creation to life - whatever that might be.
About Kula Cloth®:
Kula has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- guaranteed super powers
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.