Is it just me... or does hot tea taste better in the mountains? When P-EO (see what we did there?!) Mare saw Holly's 'teabag mountain' art... she fell in love... and we Posi-TEA-vly (ok, I'll stop now) knew that we had a to do an artist series Kula with Holly. We are so absolutely thrilled with this beautiful design and we hope that it gives you that cozy feeling that you can only find while sitting at your tent and holding a hot mug of tea and watching the sunset... and maybe swatting a mosquito or two.
Tea... and Pee... the perfect combo. We hope you love it as much as we do!
About the Artist: Holly Murray
Holly is an artist from West Texas who enjoys working with different mediums. She grew up living on a ranch and traveling around the U.S. with her family. Her childhood and subsequent travel as an adult gave her many opportunities to be outdoors, and much of her work is inspired by nature because of it. She can be found sketching on anything from receipts to carry-out boxes and wood scraps when the mood strikes. She is always seeking to learn new things and enjoys the challenge of trying new styles of art while drawing from her various life experiences..
About Kula Cloth®:
Kula has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- guaranteed super powers
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here