When the beloved Creepy Victorian Cat became a part of the Kula world, we released tiny batches of CVC Kulas at a time (since we made them all one at a time in our small, in-house studio). Alas, the demand for CVC was too much for us to handle - and so Creative Director Amanda McIntyre painted our very own, one of a kind, Creepy Cat image... and she created this stunning Kula design to celebrate all of the silly, creepy, and unexpected wackiness that this little cat has brought into our world.
I hope that this cat can be a reminder to you that you should always follow your ideas, no matter how silly they may seem. Someday, maybe those ideas will come to life and make a lot of people laugh.
Here are the facts about a Kula, cos that's probably why you are here:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz
- proudly made in the USA
- guaranteed laughs, enlightenment and dance moves
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.