Orcas and apples
A needle in space
The Pacific Northwest
Is a really great place
Grab a coffee
Ride a ferry
Climb a mountain a day
We pretend that it's dreary
To keep the masses away.
The good folks at Explore Washington State have been supportive of Kula Cloth since the very beginning, and so we experienced an abnormal amount of excitement when they approached us to work on a Kula collab. Our in-house resident artist and Fox Guru Amanda McIntyre created this beautiful piece that captures so many of the good parts of the things we love about the PNW. Oh, and if you don't live in WA, we were semi-kidding about keeping the masses away. You really should come visit. It's amazing.
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek. It is a small piece of history in the making. It is the first of its kind - an intentionally designed antimicrobial pee cloth for all the places you 'go'.
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz (note: the artist series Kulas are slightly larger than the stock print Kulas due to a different process that we use to custom print each item individually)
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.