Creamy and green
Smooth like buttah
It's perfect with everything
As long as you smother
It thick and so chunky
It's hard not to like
Leave it out on the counter
Don't blink or its too ripe.
Do you like avocados? Do you like avocado toast? If you don't, please excuse yourself from the website right now. Ok - just kidding. But seriously, avocados are magical beings. We asked artist Kate George to design the very first AvoKula as our personal tribute to this most magical fruit (did you know it's a fruit and not a vegetable? I didn't know until I googled it about 5 minutes ago). Wearing this Kula on your pack is 97% proven to fuel you on even the most challenging hike. I'm about 96% sure of that, I think.
Here are the boring facts about a Kula (note: I cut and pasted this because it's too boring to write out every single time)....
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz (note: the artist series Kulas are slightly larger than the stock print Kulas due to a different process that we use to custom print each item individually)
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.
Learn more about 'AvoKula' and the artist Kate George:
Website (to see more of Kate's work or to contact her): www.kategeorgepnw.com
Follow Kate on Instagram: @kategeorgepnw