It's a boob
It's a flower
I'm not sure which one
It really doesn't matter
So much fun
A bosom that blossoms
So lovely and free
My body is lovely
There's only one me.
Boobs. Boobs and flowers. They are beautiful and fun and they belong together and they solved a debate that I've been wrestling with for a long time. Here's my problem: I really like mint chocolate chip ice cream. I also really like bacon. If you take two things that you really like and put them together... how is it humanly possible that they DON'T create something that amplifies the goodness?! It's so confusing. But at least you don't have to be confused by boobs and flowers. This is one example of two things combining that indeed increase the goodness in an exponential fashion.
Here are the boring facts about a Kula (note: I cut and pasted this because it's too boring to write out every single time)....
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.
About the artist, Lauren Echo: