About the artist:
Alina "Abstract" Drufovka is a Colombian-American thru-hiker, painter and illustrator based out of Philadelphia, PA. After over 5,000 miles on the Appalachian Trail and Pacific Crest Trail, Alina now transforms her nostalgia into surreal adventure designs.
Here are the boring facts about a Kula (note: I cut and pasted this because it's too boring to write out every single time)....
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz (note: the artist series Kulas are slightly larger than the stock print Kulas due to a different process that we use to custom print each item individually)
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.