This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek. It is a small piece of history in the making. It is the first of its kind - an intentionally designed antimicrobial pee cloth for all the places you 'go'.
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz (-note: the artist series Kulas are slightly larger and a tiny bit 'thicker' than the stock print Kulas due to a different process that we used to custom print each item individually)
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.
About 'Foxy Kula':
This Kula Cloth™ Artist Series is a collaboration with artist Amanda McIntyre. As an artist, Amanda seeks to unveil the tiny details in life...the silhouettes of everyday beauty waiting to be visible again. Amanda is not only pursuing her dreams as an artist, but she is work from home/stay at home mom who balances the art of motherhood with the art of her paintbrush and pen.
Each purchase of an Artist Series Kula directly benefits the artist who created the design.