Towering in the distance
Painted with alpenglow
A jagged peak observes
The hikers down below
Thousands of feet beneath
A fleur de lis on a hill
Both the flower and the mountain
Teach us how we can be still.
This print was inspired by our scouting friends in Europe. Did you know that purple is the official color of scouting in Europe... and that the fleur de lis is their official symbol? Well, this print has both of them. "The Mission of Scouting is to contribute to the education of young people, through a value system based on the Scout Promise and Law, to help build a better world where people are self-fulfilled as individuals and play a constructive role in society."
Description of product that we should probably include in case you think this is a potholder (it's not a potholder):
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek. It is a small piece of history in the making. It is the first of its kind - an intentionally designed antimicrobial pee cloth for all the places you 'go'.
The Kula Cloth® has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- automatically gives you super powers, guaranteed
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is approx .63oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.