TÊRA KAIA means
Land and Sea
Celebrate the unique
About you and me
You can travel the earth
Somewhere near or far
But wherever you go
There you are.
We created this super beautiful Kula in collaboration with our friends at Têra Kaia. Têra Kaia is an outdoor brand that makes a signature basewear top - a feel-like-nothing-is-there sports bra that happens to double as a swim top. Basically, it's amazing. You can check out their website here and snag a basewear top to match your new Kula.
Here are the facts about a Kula, cos that's probably why you are here:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.