The first of its kind - intentionally designed for adventurous women.
This is a prototype Kula Cloth™ in galaxy print. Prototypes are sold, 'as is' since they are not the final, factory product. What's the difference? The prototype is made of the exact same fabric, but the fabric is not bonded together into one piece of cloth (instead, the prototype is two seperate pieces of fabric sewn together). The prototypes have a grosgrain ribbon to attach to a backpack, instead of a woven label with the Kula logo. The seams are slightly imperfect, as these Kula Cloths™ are completely made by hand. These are available on a first-come, first serve basis, and will be re-stocked when possible.
- double layer textile to promote clean wilderness, travel or urban hygiene
- super absorbent and soft
- advanced, silver-infused/antimicrobial super-absorbent textile
- eco friendly non-toxic materials
- antimicrobial, durable, waterproof, "clean" side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using hypoallergenic plastic snaps
- "double snap" allows cloth to hang while folded in half
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- reflective detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- proudly made in the USA
- looks really cool on your pack and in photos (tag us on IG! #staykula)
- instantly raises your trail cred by 10,000 points