'Once a scout always a scout' walking the path both inside and out.
Serra da Estrela is a unique mountain range with a very big high plateau in the top where we can see the peaks at a distance. It's full of rose quartz and granite with trails going through glaciers and many beautiful mountains peaking through magic forests. This is a drawing about the mystical revelations we get on the trail and the fact we are never lost how deep and far we may go. It was done by leaving a small seed in the centre and then letting it grow naturally as it wanted in deep meditation.
Sara Marrecas recently crossed half a century but never left the trail. A photographer, designer, musician and artist philosopher who finds her best avenues for expression in and with Nature. From lush landscapes to the depths of the mind, spiritual journeying and psychedelic understanding, poetry and art are the perfect excuses to share the joy of being. Sara never stops walking, singing and dancing on her way, celebrating life and being grateful for each breath.
About Kula Cloth®:
Kula has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- guaranteed super powers
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.