The stars in the sky
On this special design
Are more than the stars
In a horoscope sign
Together they shine
Bringers of twinkling light
A reflection of you
Shines above every night.
Brinkley Messick, the artist behind this incredible piece, painted the original on a piece of wood! This image includes a mountainscape from Colorado (where he lives) combined with the constellations that were visible on the night that his daughter was born. DOES IT GET ANY MORE SPECIAL THAN THAT!?
Here are the facts about a Kula (note: I cut and pasted this because it's too boring to write out every single time)....
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.
Learn more about the artist Brinkley Messick: