A flower can teach
About the secret of life
It simply exists
A being of light
Look deeply and you'll see
Beyond its color and name
What lives in the flower and you
Is the same.
We are so thrilled to partner with artist Lauren Echo again for this spectacularly gorgeous Kula that truly captures the beauty of a Red Poppy - and the beauty beyond the Red Poppy. The most special thing about art is that it often touches the unknowable - a dimension that connects all of us... a feeling that we can sense, but never truly describe. We hope that this beautiful art makes you feel just that - a deep knowing that you are a part of it all. Not separate from life - but simply life itself. May this Kula remind you to stop and notice the flowers each day and listen carefully to what they are teaching you.
Here are the deets about a Kula (I said 'deets' to sound cooler than I actually am):
- guaranteed enlightenment
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.
About the artist, Lauren Echo: