Not past and not future
Is the way to learn how
The beauty of living
In this moment now
Take a deep breath of air
And feel the stillness within
Below the waves on the surface
Deep under your skin.
This sun is sage for a reason. It knows what it is talking about. How often do we live in our minds - completely consumed by thoughts? How often do we believe the story that we tell ourselves to be true? What could be possible if we could tell a new story - one that we want to see? What type of a world could exist if we could focus on what we wanted... instead of on what we didn't want? Close your eyes for a few moments and feel the 'everythingness of everything'. You are a part of that. Who you are matters very much.
Here are the boring facts about a Kula (note: I cut and pasted this because it's too boring to write out every single time)....
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz (note: the artist series Kulas are slightly larger than the stock print Kulas due to a different process that we use to custom print each item individually)
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.
Learn more about 'Sage Sun' and the artist Lauren Echo:
Website (to purchase Lauren's art or commission a painting): www.laurenechoart.com
Follow Lauren on Instagram: @echo.lauren