Crunching on snow
Or is it sugar cane?
A magical creature
Walks a magical lane.
Sweet as a candy
kind as can be
This mystical world
lives in you and me.
THE UNIKULA IS BACK. And this time, it brought candy. A few years ago, the Unikula was one of our first artist series prints - and it was a hit. In fact, we still get questions like... "When is the unicorn coming back?". Well, now we can say, "Now. The unicorn is back now." This is a brand new, never before seen unicorn and we hope that it makes you feel as mystical and magical as you ARE.
P.S. 10/10 do NOT recommend attempting a selfie in a unicorn mask.
Here are the boring facts about a Kula (note: I cut and pasted this because it's too boring to write out every single time)....
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.
Learn more about the artist Amanda McIntyre:
(bio written by Kula founder Anastasia with Amanda's permission)
Amanda and I met through instagram. When we first started chatting, I had an innate knowing, "We are going to work together someday." I didn't know how that would happen, but for some reason, I could feel it. Today, Amanda is the creative director of Kula and she spends lots of time prepping Kulas and creating the magical little art that adorns everything we create - from postcards to our website. Our 'work' phone calls together usually start out discussing a Kula project, but gradually evolve into lovely conversations about being present and finding peace exactly where we are. I am so truly grateful for Amanda's friendship, creativity and vision. I could fill this space with Amanda's list of impressive accomplishments - but what I truly see in Amanda is something much greater than a fancy resume. Amanda is a gift in my life, and I am truly appreciative every day for her presence and the ability to work together. -AA
Website (to purchase Amanda's art or commission a painting): www.koicat.com
Follow Amanda on Instagram: @koicatcreative