Rubber to the road
Wind in your hair
No fumes from a tailpipe
It's a new world out there
When you choose to pedal
A bike of your own
It's a small way to give
love to our planet, our home.
FINALLY - a Kula for cyclists! Whether you race, mountain bike, commute, or simply enjoy an evening ride - this is for you! if A portion of the proceeds from this Kula will be donated to Full Cycle Bike Shop (a non-profit bike shop - see below for details).
Here are the boring facts about a Kula (note: I cut and pasted this because it's too boring to write out every single time)....
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz (note: the artist series Kulas are slightly larger than the stock print Kulas due to a different process that we use to custom print each item individually)
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.
Learn more about 'Thank You for Biking' and the artist Linette Maeder
Linette Maeder is an outdoor enthusiast currently residing in Minneapolis, MN. Many of her paintings and illustrations are inspired by her 6 years spent in Montana and additional western adventures. Although pursuing a career in the environmental education field, Linette has been spending the fall creating art. You can usually find her outside somewhere riding bikes, snowboarding, xc skiing, kayaking, playing ultimate, or hanging out with plants.
Instagram - @minettelaeder
Full Cycle Instagram - @fullcyclebikeshop
Full Cycle Website - https://fullcyclebikeshop.