This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek. It is a small piece of history in the making. It is the first of its kind - an intentionally designed antimicrobial pee cloth for all the places you 'go'.
The Kula Cloth® has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.
About the artist and her 'Brook Trout' Kula:
This Kula Cloth™ Artist Series is a collaboration with artist Andrea Larko. Andrea Larko is an Angling Artist from Indiana, PA and has a BFA from the Rochester Institute of Technology in Illustration. She has been fishing all her life and spends her free time tying flies, painting, scouting for trout in local waters and hanging out with her studio buddy Lucy, an English Bulldog. For custom commissions you can contact Andrea at email@example.com or visit her shop at andrealarko.etsy.com. If you’d like to see her work in progress you can follow her on Instagram @andrealarko. Thank you for supporting small business and artists following their dreams.