We are so thrilled and honored to be working with the amazing Claire Giordano again! This is Claire's 5th Kula Design - and it's pretty incredible. Claire's Kula 'claim to fame' is that one of her prints was our VERY FIRST Artist Series ever. Do any of you still have one of those OG Artist Series 'Indigo Peaks' Kulas? That was Claire's design - and it was one of our most popular Kulas ever.
We hope this Kula gives you makes you feel as unique and as special as the mountain it captures. Always remember: the mountains are simply a reflection of the good and love that exists within you.
About the artist, Claire Giordano:
Claire Giordano is an environmental artist, writer, and educator creatively exploring stories of science, climate change, and the modern experience of nature. Through art created outside and in the studio, Claire strives to forge emotional connections between people and place. She is also the founder of the Adventure Art Academy, where she teaches a series of monthly virtual watercolor classes that are filmed outside. In each class, Claire invites you into the process of painting and experiencing a place from initial sketch to finished painting (minus the mosquitos!).
You can learn more about Claire's work and classes here: www.adventureartacademy.com and www.claireswanderings.com. Her Instagram is @claireswanderings.
Description of product that we should probably include in case you think this is a potholder (it's not a potholder):
The Kula Cloth® has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- automatically gives you super powers, guaranteed
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is approx .63oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.