It doesn't matter how fast
You hike up that trail
How epic the climb
How harrowing the tale
Nature is not
A contest or race
You're free to be you
So go at your own pace.
We just have something to say: Lyn Sweet is a genius. LOOK AT THAT SLOTH! It even has its own Kula! We have had so much fun working with Lyn and watching her create magic, and this sloth is such a beautiful representation of what matters: being present and being yourself. Being in the wilderness is about reconnecting with yourself, and sometimes slowing down is the perfect way to notice all of the magic unfolding around you at all times.
Boring description of product that we should probably include in case you think this is a potholder (it's not a potholder):
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek. It is a small piece of history in the making. It is the first of its kind - an intentionally designed antimicrobial pee cloth for all the places you 'go'.
The Kula Cloth® has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz (note: the artist series Kulas are slightly larger than the stock print Kulas due to a different process that we use to custom print each item individually)
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.
Learn more about 'Adventure Sloth' and the artist Lyn Sweet: