Cheesey and goey
The more butter the better
Cream, not just milk
And extra sharp cheddar
Can you think of another
More satisfying dish?
If I could only one thing
This would be my wish.
Mac n' Cheese lovers - this one's for you. We love mac n' cheese so much that we had our Kula creative director Amanda transform it into a Kula - so that we can carry our love of this classic, creamy feat everywhere we go. Do you have a good mac n' cheese recipe? Please send it to us... email@example.com. We aren't kidding.
Product description that I hope doesn't ruin the serenity that you experienced while thinking about macaroni and cheese:
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek.
Kula is perfect for all of life's adventures... you can even use it at home as a zero waste alternative!
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about the use/care of a Kula, please read our FAQ here.
About the artist: 'Mac n' Cheese' is an original design by Kula Creative Director Amanda McIntyre.