The breeze off the ocean
The sand between your toes
The sound of the waves
The smell of salt in your nose
A wave on the surface
Is the whole ocean too
That's the miracle inside
A being called you.
We got together with our friends from Play Salty to create this one of a kind beach-themed Kula. Can you believe that this is our VERY FIRST ocean/beach themed Kula?! Let's be honest - we get tunnel vision for mountain trails sometimes, and we forget that 75% of the planet is covered with an ocean. Can you even fathom that?! That was a rhetorical question, because nobody can realistically fathom that. The world is an amazing place. Let's take good care of it.
About Play Salty:
Here are the facts about a Kula, cos that's probably why you are here:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.