Over the past few years, we've been asked for a larger sized Kula Cloth - and we tend to listen when people ask us for things. This Kula is perfect for anybody who wants a larger Kula Cloth for any reason... it also makes a great hand towel or sweat towel! This Kula is 8 x 8 inches across (instead of 6 x 6 inches like our standard sized Kulas).
Galaxy is the OG Kula. This was our very first print that we ever released. We hope it can remind you that you are a very important bloom of the universe. Just like a ripple on the ocean is also the entire ocean... so too are you a part of everything.
Ok, phew. Just got super deep there. This is also a pee cloth. Let's not forget that. But all beings pee, even on their way to enlightenment, so it's cool.
Please note that the Galaxy print is a repeating pattern and the exact print that you receive on your Kula might vary from the sample shown in the photo.
The Kula has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 8 x 8 inches
- weight per cloth is .7oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.