Oh Deer! What a fun Kula for a Cause!
A portion of each sale goes to support Artemis, an initiative of the National Wildlife Federation. Artemis envisions a world where a growing movement of sportswomen are empowered and actively engaged in enjoying, defending, and advocating for the conservation of America’s irreplaceable lands, waters, and wildlife. Learn more here. – email@example.com
Here are the facts about a Kula (note: I cut and pasted this because it's too boring to write out every single time)....
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.