'Another time, Another place'
The sun it rises
To greet the say
it’s here awhile
but it can’t stay
It drifts away
in its daily race
we’ll see it again
another time, another place ❤️
This incredible Cosmic Van life Artist Series Kula was lovingly created by our sweet friend Tanja.
Tanja is a fulltime nomadic artist based in Europe.
"I create all of my works digitally using my iPad and Laptop. I live in a sprintervan that I converted together with my boyfriend Lenny. I have been creating digital art ever since I was 12 years old, and three years ago I finally followed my heart and turned my passion into my profession. Now I have my own rolling shop, where I sell stickers, magnets, patches and other stuff featuring my art. In my artworks I love to feature nature, adventure and nomadic living spaces. I like to illustrate these by recreating traditional art techniques digitally, including tie dye, linocut and watercolor. I hope my work inspires people to reconnect with nature and explore new ways of living that are more sustainable for our planet." Check out more of her work here.
Here are the facts about a Kula
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.
Learn more about the artist Brinkley Messick: