This Kula Cloth™ Artist Series is one of four botanical themed prints that have been released in collaboration with artist Latasha Dunston.
About The Plantie Dropper:
I love plants! They bring so much joy, health, and beauty to our lives! I wanted to create a collection of Kulas for the inner plant lady in all of us. We all have that one element that we thrive in so each kula represents a different landscape. I hope that these plant inspired kulas accompany you on your journeys through the landscapes that they are inspired by!
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek. It is a small piece of history in the making. It is the first of its kind - an intentionally designed antimicrobial pee cloth for all the places you 'go'.
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- aprox weight per cloth is .63oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.
About the Artist Latasha Dunston:
Now a freelance illustrator based in Denver, I received my BFA from Virginia Commonwealth University School of the Arts with a concentration in Scientific and Medical Illustration. When I am not in my studio, I am cooking up a storm in my kitchen, tending to my plants, hiking and camping , or traveling to somewhere new! My love of the outdoors is a vital part of my identity and I try and share that passion with as many as I can, through my art and actions, to help show that the outdoors is for everyone!
Each purchase of an Artist Series Kula directly benefits the artist who created the design.