This is a 'simplified' version of our standard Kula Cloth - specifically designed to be more affordable. We use our seconds antimicrobial fabric (may have some pullers or fuzzies on the absorbent side) and skip the reflective thread and bottom snap to make a paired-down Kula that still works great.
*please note this is a slightly imperfect product made from fabric that did not meet the standard for our normal Kulas. If your fabric does have a slight pull, simply trim it off with a pair of clippers or scissors.
*these Kulas are non-refundable, sold 'as-is'
* gold watch and shady salesperson not included
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek.
Kula is perfect for all of life's adventures... you can even use it at home as a zero waste alternative!
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- size is approx 5.5 x 5.5 inches (note: the stock print Kulas are slightly smaller than the artist series/custom Kulas)
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.