The universe expands
In every which way
Beyond that which we see
In our life day to day
But the secret you see
Is easy to find
The universe lives way out there
But it's also inside.
Galaxy is the OG Kula. This was our very first print that we ever released. We hope it can remind you that you are a very important bloom of the universe. Just like a ripple on the ocean is also the entire ocean... so too are you a part of everything.
Ok, phew. Just got super deep there. This is also a pee cloth. Let's not forget that. But all beings pee, even on their way to englightenment, so it's cool.
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek.
Kula is perfect for all of life's adventures... you can even use it at home as a zero waste alternative!
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 5.5 x 5.5 inches (note: the stock print Kulas are slightly smaller than the artist series/custom Kulas)
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.