This Kula Cloth™ Artist Series is a collaboration with PNW artist, Claire Giordano. As an artist, Claire strives to foster connections between people and place by imbuing her paintings with observations of nature and her emotional response to it. Claire's art has been featured by Alpinist Magazine.
Claire created 'Indigo Peaks' specifically for Kula Cloth™. With this piece, she says, "Inspired by the stunning scenery of the Northwest, I chose to paint peaks that embody a sense of awe and reverence that can be found in the mountains. The design features Koma Kulshan (Mount Baker), the Pickett Range in the North Cascades, and the Stuart Range."
- super absorbent and soft
- advanced, silver-infused/antimicrobial super-absorbent textile
- eco friendly non-toxic materials
- antimicrobial, durable, waterproof, "clean" side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using hypoallergenic plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- reflective detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- looks really cool on your pack and in photos (tag us on IG! #staykula)
- proudly made in the USA
Your purchase of an Artist Series Kula Cloth™ directly supports each artist.