The path may be winding
or foggy or steep
But always remember
It’s your adventure to keep
Within your heart
There's no way you can fail
And all things are possible
As you blaze your own trail.
Sometimes our trail doesn't look like what we would expect it to. Sometimes it is the opposite of where we think we should be going. Sometimes people think we are being ridiculous or foolish for following our hearts. The good feelings do not lie. If something feels exciting, GO FOR IT. Trust your intuition. Don't worry about what the world says you need to worry about. Magic flows when you can let go and not need to know the 'how' of making something happen. Magic flows when you follow the trail blazes that your heart is showing you.
Here are the boring facts about a Kula (note: I cut and pasted this because it's too boring to write out every single time)....
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz (note: the artist series Kulas are slightly larger than the stock print Kulas due to a different process that we use to custom print each item individually)
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.
Learn more about 'Blaze You Own Trail' and the artist Amanda McIntyre:
(bio written by Kula founder Anastasia with Amanda's permission)
Amanda and I met through instagram. When we first started chatting, I had an innate knowing, "We are going to work together someday." I didn't know how that would happen, but for some reason, I could feel it. Today, Amanda is the creative director of Kula and she spends lots of time prepping Kulas and creating the magical little art that adorns everything we create - from postcards to our website. Our 'work' phone calls together usually start out discussing a Kula project, but gradually evolve into lovely conversations about being present and finding peace exactly where we are. I am so truly grateful for Amanda's friendship, creativity and vision. I could fill this space with Amanda's list of impressive accomplishments - but what I truly see in Amanda is something much greater than a fancy resume. Amanda is a gift in my life, and I am truly appreciative every day for her presence and the ability to work together. -AA
Website (to purchase Amanda's art or commission a painting): www.koicat.com
Follow Amanda on Instagram: @koicatcreative