A mythical creature
A crystal, a cloud
A snake and an eye
With colors so loud
They sing bright and clear
They sing proud and free
Magic is everywhere
When you are HAPPEE
In April/May, we held our very first Kula Cloth Design Contest. We had over 120 entries and over 6,000 votes. This design, HAPPEE, was chosen as the recipient of our 'Gratitude' award.
CAUTION: Users may experience extreme delight while observing the details of this work of art.
This design was created by artist Ahna Leigh Wright. You can contact her via her Instagram channel.
About 'HAPPEE' and the artist:
The Kula Cloth®has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz (-note: the artist series Kulas are slightly larger than the stock print Kulas due to a different process that we used to custom print each item individually)
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.