Crunching on snow
Or is it sugar cane?
A magical creature
Walks a magical lane.
Sweet as a candy
kind as can be
This mystical world
lives in you and me.
THE UNIKULA IS BACK. And this time, it brought candy. A few years ago, the Unikula was one of our first artist series prints - and it was a hit. In fact, we still get questions like... "When is the unicorn coming back?". Well, now we can say, "Now. The unicorn is back now." This is a brand new, never before seen unicorn and we hope that it makes you feel as mystical and magical as you ARE.
P.S. 10/10 do NOT recommend attempting a selfie in a unicorn mask.
P.S.S. The Unicorn Kulas are fulfilled at our previous fulfillment center and will likely ship separate than the rest of your order and might be slightly delayed.
Here are the boring facts about a Kula (note: I cut and pasted this because it's too boring to write out every single time)....
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.
Learn more about the artist Amanda McIntyre:
(bio written by Kula founder Anastasia with Amanda's permission)
Amanda and I met through instagram. When we first started chatting, I had an innate knowing, "We are going to work together someday." I didn't know how that would happen, but for some reason, I could feel it. Today, Amanda is the creative director of Kula and she spends lots of time prepping Kulas and creating the magical little art that adorns everything we create - from postcards to our website. Our 'work' phone calls together usually start out discussing a Kula project, but gradually evolve into lovely conversations about being present and finding peace exactly where we are. I am so truly grateful for Amanda's friendship, creativity and vision. I could fill this space with Amanda's list of impressive accomplishments - but what I truly see in Amanda is something much greater than a fancy resume. Amanda is a gift in my life, and I am truly appreciative every day for her presence and the ability to work together. -AA
Website (to purchase Amanda's art or commission a painting): www.koicat.com
Follow Amanda on Instagram: @koicatcreative