How many stars can you see
In the dark of the night?
If you count very carefully
You maybe just might
Get a tiny little sense
Of the infinite you're seeing
That is found deep within
All life and all beings.
I love getting deep and philosophically 'woo' about a pee cloth. Isn't that fun? Many years ago, I felt super stuck in my life and I looked around me and I hated where I was. Shockingly enough, I just kept creating more and more of it. I didn't know that I needed to focus not on the reality of 'what is'... but on what I prefered. I started a meditation practice, a gratitude practice and began giving and writing letters of appreciation, and my entire life changed. Suddenly, I woke up to the infinite vastness of possibilities inside of me. Somehow, a pee cloth was born from that experience. Weird, huh?
Boring product description just in case you thought this was an ad for a book about enlightenment:
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek.
Kula is perfect for all of life's adventures... you can even use it at home as a zero waste alternative!
The Kula Cloth® has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 5.5 x 5.5 inches (note: the stock print Kulas are slightly smaller than the artist series/custom Kulas)
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.