You can make a point
Even when you pee
That there are things unacceptable
To you and to me
Want to deflect them
While leaving no trace?
Meet the new RBF...
Resisting Bitch Face.
Have you been told far too many times to smile? Are you exhausted with having to pretend that everything is ok? Is it time to level up your game face to show people that you don’t take shit sitting down?
Whether you answered yes to one or more (or even zero) of these questions then this is the Kula for you. This Kula is a collab with Coaliton Snow, a ski company founded by Jen Gurecki. Not only do they have the BEST SKIS ON THE PLANET featuring amazing art... but they are on a mission to redefine success in snow sports. As their website says, "When they zig, we zag."
Want to buy this Kula and a pair of rad skis from a woman-owned ski company? You can order it directly from Coalition Snow.
Here are the boring facts about a Kula (note: I cut and pasted this because it's too boring to write out every single time)....
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz (note: the artist series Kulas are slightly larger than the stock print Kulas due to a different process that we use to custom print each item individually)
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.