Hold on there partner
There's a ball for that
Roll it out
On the ground or wall
You'll never go
Without your ball.
Here's a fun story. A few years ago, Rawlogy founder Marek Bowers and Kula founder Anastasia became good friends. To this day, they talk every single week and cheer each other on - in life and in business. So, it is with great excitement that we share our very own custom Rawlogy Ball.
Never used a Rawlogy Ball before? Prepare to fall in love. This lightweight ball is a game changer for sore spots on your body and feet. It's light enough to take on a backpacking trip and easy to use at home or when you are travelling. Once you start using one, we promise, you will never go without it!
The design on this ball is a laser cut Kula Cloth exclusive - it's an original piece of art designed by our very own Creative Director, Amanda McIntyre.
What makes a Rawlogy Cork Massage Ball so special?
- 2 SIZES AVAILABLE: Choose from our lightweight 2.5" classic cork massage ball or our ultra lightweight 1.9" mini cork massage ball. What ball do I choose?
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Designed by hikers for self-massage during backpacking trips, these balls are your perfect travel companion.
- CONVENIENT, DURABLE & COMPACT: Can be used for self-massage anywhere. The cork massage ball is water-resistant and highly durable. It's self-care, anywhere!
- GRIPPY WHEN WET: Non-slip cork surface feels soft and grippy, even when your skin is damp.
- QUICK START GUIDE: Don't know how to roll? No probs, our quick start guide will have you up and rolling quickly. Lost your guide? No problem--download it here.
- Classic specs: 2.5 in (6.35 cm), 1.4 oz (40 g). The size of a tennis ball.