We are very proud to feature our very first collaboration with Women Who Explore! The word 'Kula' means community, and so it just makes sense to collaborate with another community of inspired outdoor women.
Just like all of our Kulas, this custom Kula has all of the amazing features which makes it a legit, intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent and soft
- advanced, silver-infused/antimicrobial super-absorbent textile
- eco friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- antimicrobial, durable, waterproof, "clean" side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using hypoallergenic plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- reflective detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- looks really cool on your pack and in photos (tag us on IG! #dothekula)
- proudly made in the USA
From the WWE team: "We started Women Who Explore because we didn’t feel like we belonged in the outdoors, that we weren’t experienced or had the best gear to be out there. We realized that other women out there must feel the same, intimidated, not good enough to be in the outdoors. So we wanted to create a safe space, a welcoming space. So welcome to this awesome community. We hope you join your local group, come on a getaway, and be inspired to get outdoors and meet other awesome women.
Since inception Women Who Explore has grown to more than just a local community. Today we offer trips all over the world for every type of explorer. Whether you are looking for a more traditional tour, looking to get off the beaten path, looking for a weekend away or simply want to meet more like-minded women; we have you covered."
You can learn more about Women Who Explore by visiting their website.
The art on this custom Kula is an original creation by Amanda McIntyre. You can see more of Amanda's work here.
To learn more about how to use a Kula, please watch this video, or check out our FAQ: