Wings open, take lift
Soaring up to the sky
I wonder what the world looks like
From up there so high?
Looking down on us all
From so far above
I know that the birds
Can only see love.
If I could be one animal in the entire world, I would be a bird. Wouldn't that be amazing? I'm still torn though - would I want to be a falcon or a hummingbird? That's a tough choice. This Kula was designed by our creative director Amanda McIntyre. She individually painted every item that you see in this pattern and we hope that you love it as much as we do!
Actual product description so that you don't think we are actually selling a birding trip:
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek.
Kula is perfect for all of life's adventures... you can even use it at home as a zero waste alternative!
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about the use/care of a Kula, please read our FAQ here.
About the artist: 'Birds of a Feather' print is an original design by Kula Creative Director Amanda McIntyre.