Stars in the sky
so high up above
Reflecting back down
The gift of your love
A star is a mirror
As it shimmers so bright
You are always just seeing
Your own inner light.
Have you ever just stopped and looked up at the sky at night? No, seriously. I mean, REALLY looked up there? Here we are, right now - living beings that are alive on a floating orb in the middle of an infinitely expanding galaxy, surrounded by unfathomable billions and trillions and kazillions of stars. And yet, amidst the bigness of it all - each of us... each tiny human... is waking up to the truth of the universe itself. We are all a part of that, and It't think of anything more special or miraculous.
Product description that I cut and pasted:
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek.
Kula is perfect for all of life's adventures... you can even use it at home as a zero waste alternative!
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 5.5 x 5.5 inches (note: the stock print Kulas are slightly smaller than the artist series/custom Kulas)
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about the use/care of a Kula, please read our FAQ here.
About the artist: 'Constellation' print is an original design by Kula Creative Director Amanda McIntyre.