Layers of mist
Rising up through the trees
Is this world even real?
Sometimes it's hard to believe
Sit quiet and listen
To the sounds all around
When you venture out there
It is you who is found.
When was the last time that you sat in a forest? I mean actually sat there... and listened? Here's your homework: go find some trees or a forest or some plants and simply be near them. Close your eyes and listen. Feel the air on your skin and listen to the noises around you. Can you sense that you are a part of it all too?
Product description that I hope doesn't ruin the serenity that you experienced while reading that last paragraph:
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek.
Kula is perfect for all of life's adventures... you can even use it at home as a zero waste alternative!
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about the use/care of a Kula, please read our FAQ here.
About the artist: 'Arctic Pine Kula' is an original design by Kula Creative Director Amanda McIntyre.