We know that you're thirsty
Camelbak running dry
But don't you get desperate
And don't ever try
To quench your thirst with a handful
That has a slight lemon glow
You should know better
Than to eat yellow snow.
We created these sassy, bold Kulas in collaboration with our friend Abigail at Matek. Matek is an outdoor apparel brand based and made in California since November 2019. We offer accessible, stylish and technical apparel that keeps you warm when you’re cold, cool when you’re hot, dry when you’re sweaty and confident all year round. We are not just a brand or a logo. We are a community that values performance, design and versatility as much as we value inclusivity, global responsibility and education.
About the founder of Matek, Abigail:
Hi Kula Fam! I'm Abigail and Matek is my child. I am the CEO, founder, designer, order packer etc. at WHQ in Highland Park, CA. It has been so exciting to collaborate on this Matek X Kula Cloth especially since we are two brands that are extremely passionate about making peeing accessible in the outdoors, and not on mother nature's dime!! As a brand that launched with women's base layers and me personally having a background in product development--making a base layer that was easy to pee in when layered under many other layers has always been a top priority. Further, making peeing accessible in the outdoor world comes with...pee in the outdoors. ENTER: DON'T EAT THE YELLOW SNOW! A very serious and very funny message from Matek X Kula that truly describes our love not only for the outdoors but humor in branding as well. I hope you love it as much as we do. xx Abigail
Here are the facts about a Kula, cos that's probably why you are here:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .63oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.