I don't even know where to begin with this Kula design. First off, it's an original work of art by our creative director Amanda McIntyre. Secondly - CRITTERS. Deer, and chipmunks, and racoons and bears - OH MY!!
Animals have so much to teach us about being in the moment. If you watch The Six O'Clock Walk, you'll know that I can cry simply by making eye contact with a deer. Animals are a living, breathing example of what it is like to live in presence - to simply BE. Spend a moment or two today simply BEING and imagine what life would be like without all of the 'noise stuff' that we clog our brains with. Nice, isn't it? Try sitting like that every day... as an experiment see what happens. Be more critter like, and watch your life change as you radiate the peace of the wild to all.
Actual product description:
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek.
Kula is perfect for all of life's adventures... you can even use it at home as a zero waste alternative!
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about the use/care of a Kula, please read our FAQ here.
About the artist: 'Ripple' print is an original design by Kula Creative Director Amanda McIntyre.